Presenting in English - The successful international presentation
Have you got an important speech coming up? You want to make it the best presentation you have ever given? Presenting at an international conference or meeting can be a particular challenge, especially for non-native speakers. In this workshop, you will learn how you will build confidence on stage to highlight your expertise.
For delivering successful speeches, we will address the following aspects:
- Speech Structure: Attract Attention – Add your Highlights – Share your take-home Message
- Advance in the Discussion: Engage your Audience
- Tell your Science Story and create visual Images
- No more ”Death by PowerPoint“
- Deliver your Poster Presentation
We will discuss presentation dos and don’ts and apply useful examples of common English phrases. Bring your own speech and present it either free, with PowerPoint, as Poster or by Flipchart. You will receive specific feedback to your presentation.