Outdoor Education with Disadvantaged Youth - Webinar
Launch of our 4-part webinar series for people working with disadvantaged young people.
OUR FIRST FREE WEBINAR (6 Dec, 18:00):
- How can we bring youth to outdoor adventures?
- How can we do support the growth of disadvantaged youth through outdoor experiential learning?
- What has changed in the field recently regarding mental health?
- How can we respond as outdoor educators?
Iringó Vargancsik - Social pedagogue, University lecturer and trainer at Outward Bound Romania
Ádám Horváth-Kovács - Chief Executive Officer and trainer at Outward Bound Romania
Participation is free but registration is required.
Sign up here:
What can you expect on the webinar?
- Get answers to your questions from experienced professionals
- An engaging experience
- The opportunity to learn something new
Who is it for? Mostly for youth workers and for people working with disadvantaged young people. But anyone curious or interested in the topic is welcome.
YOUTH+ is a KA2 project for social inclusion: developing youth workers to support the creation and long-term functioning of autonomous groups of young people with fewer opportunities, where young people take their own initiatives.